Wednesday, June 22, 2011

June 22, 2011

Dear Kids,
     If you are the HK citizen and then you will get HK 6,000.  In fact, this is the first time happened in HK history so don't miss this chance.  What you need to do is to get the HK ID card ready and you need to have a local bank account which I can provide you the name to get it open or you can open one thru the HK bank in Canada if possible.  You enter the information to the web site according to your age starting from August.  It should be a easy process and none of us should not miss it.  It is not a lot of money but we should still try to get it within your control.  
     Ken is working on a contract to develop a music information which is important to understand what you are signing.  For each contract, you need to know how to exit the liability in case there is a problem or issue of the procedure.  Getting an advice from the attorney to protect your interest is very important in any of the business.  Good luck!    

No comments:

Post a Comment