Thursday, July 14, 2011

July 14, 2011

Dear Kids,
 
     Auntie Popo sent a lot of movies about the history of HK where I was born.  It reminds a lot of past history when I was in HK.  When I was in HK, Tai Chi was asking me that do you like HK.  I told him that the answer is yeas and no.  I also told him that I like it because I was born in HK and I don't like it because I don't have anything in HK.  Therefore I decide to set up a company in HK to see what will be the potential in South East Asia.  I went to HK and check the price of the housing in HK comparing what we have now.  I need to bring in 3 billion HK dollars before I can enjoy the same life style in HK.
     HK is a place where you can enjoy the Eastern and Western culture because HK was under the British administration since 1887.  The last day of the administration is  the First day of July 1997.   No matter where you go, you need to learn a trade to survive.  It is because 99% of the people who went to HK did not get the success because they never learnt anything.  This is the things we learn in HK when the political situation was changed.  You need to face a new world by selling what you know instead of who you know.  When you live in a place for a long time, it depends who you know and what you know before you can make yourself grow.
 
Love,
Dad      

No comments:

Post a Comment